Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Sprout

Day 4 of Growth: Welcome all into the world

 Unfortunatly since I dropped the greenhouse after I seeded and lost the order of what was what I can't be certain as to what each sedling is yet. I'm guessing this is goign to be Peas. First growth is sooo exciting. The babies are being born. I have been takign good of them, watering gently with my spray bottle.
Thinkign it's Peas, Zuchinni or Cucumber. If anyone is an expert, let me know.

Thyme, So pretty
Thyme sure goes by fast when your watching plants grow

They grow up so fast, one day their a seedling, the next there going out on a pasta dinner

just a crew together growin

I think this is green leaf letuce, cute none the less

Here the whole bunch, some sprout'n others still taken their time
My landlord says no pets, he never said no plants

No comments:

Post a Comment